7/30/13

One you may have already seen....

So while I was I on my blog break back in June, I got these fun stamps from Avery Elle.  I actually made this card and shared it on Facebook back then, but I took a real picture of it with my camera recently (since it was in the shop), and thought I would come share it here.  There is a little picture below that just shows a quick how to.

IMG_9805.jpg

I used the back of the stamp for one layer, and then the front of the stamp for the darker pink. Fun!  I added in stripes with a pen and ruler to finish it off.

(click to enlarge)

I realize I have been making lots of cards with lots of flowers.  So the next card I make will not have flowers on it.  Promise.  :)


12 comments:

  1. Well this is just as sweet as can be! The font on this sentiment is wonderful. Love the tip about the front & back of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! Love how you did the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I never get tired of flowers so it hasn't bothered me at all! What an adorable card-thanks for giving us directions as to how you made it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is yummy :) So perfectly clean and simple that it makes me giddy!!! I love the font of your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so simply beautiful! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat trick, reversing the stamp. I'll have to try that. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too stinkin' clever! I love it and what a beautiful card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But I love flowers! Especially on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your flowers. This one is so simple and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card. In fact, I love the simplicity of all your cards. I was assuming you had masked those lines, but just drawing them in is SO much easier!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS