7/15/13

Curtain Call is back!

Do you remember years ago playing along with Stacey's Curtain Call?  Well, I do!  It was one of my favorite challenges and I am thrilled that it's back!  And I'm so excited to be apart of it!  We have a great challenge ready for you in the form of an inspiration photo.  Check it out...



There are so many things to be inspired by in this photo so I chose the anchor and when I see nautical, I think stripes....which I love right now...and the colors!  So here is what I came up with....

IMG_9785

A CAS card for sure!  I added in some striped card stock from PTI and then some white twine with a nautical not.  The anchor was die cut and then stamped using Verve's set called Strong Anchor.  I added the sentiment in the same Amuse Navy.  I popped the front up on foam tape and added it to the card base.  


To start the show, we have a fabulous sponsor, Verve Stamps!  Verve generously provided our crew with the versatile and classic, yet trendy Strong Anchor stamp set with coordinating Nautical Die Set to inspire us even further with our first challenge.

That's not all, folks!  Verve is also offering the Strong Anchor stamp set and coordinating Nautical Die Set to "The Lead" of the Feeling Nautical challenge! 



Stop in over at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog to see how you can play along!  Also check out all these amazing designers for some Nautical inspiration! 


Feeling Nautical Designers

Our Special Guest:  Julee Tilman, Verve Owner

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in the debut of our first Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Feeling Nautical!  


25 comments:

  1. What an amazing card, Laurie! I feel like I'm sailing the ocean on a big beautiful boat when I look at your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sailor's knot - we were on the same page there :) Fabulously done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Laurie! Love the fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and simple card that makes such a strong statement - I LOVE the simple little knot right under the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie your card is amazing!! I LOVE the simple feel, but it is amazingly stunning!!

    xoxoxo

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Clean and Simple card, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This shade of blue with the soft lemon yellow is so pretty Laurie!! Your nautical knot puts this over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What can I say?....Your card is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously precious with those colors, Laurie. This would be so brilliant hanging on the wall in a baby boy's room!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Laurie. Love the striped paper and the nautical knot on the twine. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CAS perfection is more like it Laurie! Love your clean design and perfect knot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely, positively GORGEOUS, Laurie! I love the color combo and that you tied your twine in a sailors knot...so clever and oh, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect nautical card! Love it, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautifully CAS design, Laurie! Love that knot and the soft yellow, striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful card. That knot is the perfect touch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You know I love this little beauty...
    navy...
    nautical...
    you're speaking my language! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehe.....when I saw this I remembered our little conversation about your secret about this card!!! Great nautical theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful cas design! i love the nautical knot...perfect inspiration! (sorry to stop by so late)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply perfect!! Love that knot, love the whole composition of this!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS