7/29/13

Bee Mine...

I have been going through stamps and trying to purge.  (Hopefully, I will have an updated For Sale page soon!) And I found lots of stamps that I love and haven't seen for awhile.  One of those sets is this Bee Mine set, by Paper Smooches.  So, of course, I had to ink it up!

IMG_9972.jpg

I used the hexagon cover plate in the back so I could acheive the honeycomb look.  Then I added in a stictched circle for the focal point.  I added the bees and their vellum wings with foam tape.  I used a couple SSS mini hearts too.  You can't see it in the picture, but I used Wink of Stella to add some shimmer.  Where has that pen been all my life?  :)

IMG_9974.jpg

I am going to turn this one in for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...



So that is it for today!  Hope your Monday is off to a great start!  Thanks so much for stopping in!


12 comments:

  1. So sweet, Beautiful and - perfect! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is to stinkin cute Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute Laurie!! I have these stamps, think I need to "ink" ... LOL :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable and fabulous, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hexagon in the BG! Darling card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - could this be any cuter?!?!?! LOVE the vellum wings, and all the other cute little touches! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, my dear! Really love that tone on tone, hexagon background and those perfect, little, vellum wings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this cute or what??? I love lover your sweet little bee love bees.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS