7/01/13

Take it easy...

I have some fun news today!  I am one of the July guest designers over at Clearly Besotted!  I will have lots of fun cards to share throughout this month.  Here is a fun one using a new stamp set called Time to Relax....

IMG_9779.jpg

I embossed the card front and then added in another panel for the card base.  I used one of the handy little dies that comes with this set to cut out this adorable chair.  The sentiment goes perfectly in this set and is such a cute font!

Stay tuned for more July Clearly Besotted coming soon! Thanks for stopping in!

13 comments:

  1. Clean and Simple, Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute chair!! Super card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute!!! Congrats on your GD gig!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, love the texture on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just delighted to have you joining us this month Laurie, thank you so much!! A fabulous card, love the use of kraft and the extra texture - perfect! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your CAS style a perfect card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! How fun! This is so adorable, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Laurie! I was so excited to see your name on the CB blog, because this meant you'd be posting on your blog. :)
    Fabulous card-- I love the impressed panel along the side!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card! So totally cute and the embossed edge and tone on tone background is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo lovely! Can't wait for the stamps to come on sale..... mars xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, Laurie! Love the simplicity, and the sentiment is perfect! Congrats on your guest spot! I'm off to check the site out - have never been there! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS