7/28/13

Thinking of You and a supply list? What?

How is your Sunday so far?  Mine has been super lazy.  Not gonna lie.  :)  It has been raining ALL day!  I love it.  My yard looks amazing.  On this day last year it was 105.  Today....63.  Last year everything was burned up and brown.  This year is green and just amazing!!

This isn't a picture from today but it just shows how green it is!  Love it!


OK so you didn't come here to see my yard.  Here is my card for today.  I made this quite awhile back but I had to share.  This stamp from Neat and Tangled is one of my faves!  I always rave about Danielle's handwriting.  She's good.  Very.  

IMG_9536

The background is from On the Strip 2.  I just popped up the panel and then added some Recollections Clear pearls from Michaels.

Hope all is good for you today!  Hey guess what?  Keep scrolling down and you will see...

A supply list!!  I know, right?  You're in shock.  I can tell.  :)   


13 comments:

  1. Shocking!!! Just kidding Laurie. I couldn't resist :)

    Seriously, this card is beautiful. How do you use just a few materials and make such a gorgeous card? And you do it every time, too. Love your work. Lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie....it is shocking! I am the worst at supply list but I am going to try to be better! Promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, your card is so simple and perfect Laurie! My, O' my, your yard is fabulous, what a fun backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - supply list!! Love this card, it is all kinds of perfect! Garden looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Laurie! I also love your supply list. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word this is totally gorgeous.. LOve the pink strips.. so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the melon ink on your pretty card. SUPER yard too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your yard is as beautiful as your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...your yard is just beautiful, I would love to come over just to run around and play!
    Fabulous card too, love the soft pink stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 10 year old is sitting here with me - first comment from her was how much she loved your card. 2nd comment? "Wow! Her yard!!" :) Shoot, *I* want to come play in your backyard!! :) I do love the simplicity of the card. It would definitely make for some happy mail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, wonderful design work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most amazing backyard ever!!
    Love the simple stripes and clear rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS