7/09/13

Hoppy Birthday...

I have a fun little, CAS card today using a new Clearly Besotted set called Hoppy Birthday.

IMG_9775.jpg

First, I took the lily pad die that goes along with the stamp set, and embossed it a long the front of the card.  The I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Black Onyx.  I stamped the from and attached him to the card front using foam tape.  And that's it!  Easy peasy!

Go and check out all of Cleary Besotted's new stamps this month by clicking HERE.

Have a great Tuesday! 


10 comments:

  1. Love how you embossed the lily pad. Totally cute CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you emboss, the die looks like it would cut, not dry emboss? I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such clever use of the lily pad die Laurie, I think this card is delightful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, this is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Love the de-bossed lily pads and the pop of green, love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have no words...the cute factor is through the roof

    ReplyDelete
  6. How CUTE!! I love the embossed lily pads, great idea Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Laurie.....the idea of embossing the die was perfect for this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the debossed lilypads for a CAS background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE your embossed lilypads!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS