7/01/13

It's a party!

A party you ask?  Well, this week Mojo Monday is celebrating its 300th sketch by offering 30 prizes for participants! Play along with the Mojo Monday 300 sketch and link it up to the Mojo Monday linky entry form and you’ll be in the drawing for some fabulous papercrafting goodies! For all the details, a list of prizes from over 20 different companies and some fabulous samples using the Mojo 300 sketch head on over to the Mojo Monday blog.

Here is my card for this week's sketch....

IMG_9796.jpg

I used a sentiment from Verve's Stronger Love set.  I used a Lil Inkers circle die and a silhouette cut for a little decoration.  I topped it off with some white enamel pearls.

Check out the 300th Mojo Monday sketch...



And a sale!!  Go grab some new Verve...


Enter gift code 300MOJO to save 20% off your order at Verve Stamps.
Valid July 1- 7, 2013
Thanks so much for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. Love that heart swoosh :) Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I really like the stamp you used and the heart. I really like this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your pared down version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple, yet so elegant. This really shows that less is definitely more. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS