7/21/13

Sitting here thinking of you...

This new set from Clearly Besotted is so much fun!  I love these little couch stamps.  And the polka dots?  So fun!  

IMG_9776.jpg

I stamped the polkas in Lemon Tart from PTI and then stamped the outline in Versafine.  I added in a sentiment and some enamel dots.  Here is a link to the Time To Relax stamp set and dies.

Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday!  I am sitting here planning my Colorado vacation!  Wishing I could leave...like yesterday.  :)  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Love the colors Laurie, cute cute card! I teased my friend Tracey about making her polka dot couch just for me, did you do that too !!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally adore this! I have these stamps and dies on my desk ready for some inspiration and here it is! Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I would love to have a sofa just like that in my living room, the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie.....sigh.....another couch card. LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polka dots and stripes, love it, and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. Great colors and beautiful CAS design. Great card, as usual!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Laurie!
    I would love to return to Colorado! I've been there twice to visit my SIL in Denver-- such a lovely state!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! So simple and I love the light grey and yellow!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS