7/06/13

Curtain Call...

When I think back to my early days of blogging, I think of a certain challenge that I loved to play along with.  I know you will remember it too.  Does the Curtain Call ring a bell?  Well guess what?  
It's coming back!  Yay!


I am thrilled to share today that I get to be a part of it this time around!  Stacey has already shared a few of the new team and there are a couple more days until the challenge goes live.  

I hope you will stay tuned and play along!


Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. An incredible team - my jaw dropped when I saw the full list!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I loved this challenge way back too! Glad to see it's back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky they are to have you, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY so happy for you Laurie, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't wait to see the rest of the team ... it's already "dream team" material and there's more than half the team left to reveal! Looking forward to your first challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Laurie! So happy for you, my dear! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS