7/26/13

oh, hello..


Just stopping in with one last card for Summer Card Camp.  I have been trying so many of the new techniques I've learned but haven't had a lot of time in the last 2 weeks of camp.  I made this one on Monday and am just now getting around to share it!  

IMG_9964.jpg

This card i one using this week's color combo and a sketch.  Super simple!  I added in the stripes with my score pal and then some cute little flowers from Avery Elle.  The sentiment is from Arrows 'n Elements from Reverse Confetti.  I added in some Glossy Accents in the flower centers for a little extra detail.

Hope you have had a great week.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!

20 comments:

  1. Laurie, Lovely card! Those colors look fantastic on kraft! Thanks for the inspiration!!! Blessings, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simple, clean, graphic cards. This is a beaut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too perfect!!!! Love it! Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Laurie!! I LOVE those flowers at an angle and how you kept the focus purely on them but added clever scoring details to your plain card base! Again, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great take on the sketch and I love how you used this color combo! Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS ON BEING FEATURED!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're right...simply perfect! Congrats on the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple perfection - I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simplicity of this card. Congrats on the shout out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So simple and so perfect. Congrats on being spotlighted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! I is a wonderful example of the adage "less is more". Congrats on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card - congratulations on being spotlighted. Love the Avery Elle stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just perfect! Congrats on being spotlighted at Summer Card Camp 2!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS