8/07/12

Neat and Tangled Day 2

Scroll down for Day 3 of Clear and Simples Release Review.

I'm back today with another preview day of the new stamp line, Neat and Tangled. 


Today we are showcasing 2 new sets.  This first card is from the set Hey, cookie...

IMG_7533_edited-1

Simply stamping and a little Copic coloring.  I was thinking for mass producing those Christmas cards (right Suzanne?) that this would be super simple!

Here is my next card using Sweet Home.  I picked one element from the set and repeated it over and over to make a fun little candy center...

IMG_7526_edited-1

I popped some up on foam tape and added stickles!  The little banner I made using a 1" strip and a square punch on each end.

So that is all for today!  There are so many more fun parts to these sets, so I can't wait to see what the other designers have today!

Remember, all of these sets will be available August 10th.  You can click HERE to go straight to the Neat and Tangled blog.  Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Love these! Really like the red card stock card - fabulous Copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, Girlfriend! Mass production all the way. See? You already have two cards done. Now you just need...what? 48 more?

    They are so adorable, Laurie. I am going to CASE the peppermint one...I can deal with coloring with one marker at a time, without affecting my blood pressure, and the glitter is tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are just so SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!
    Love those sweets...
    such a perfect Christmas card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS