8/08/12

Neat and Tangled Day 3

Scroll down for Day 4 of the Clear and Simple Release in Review!


I'm here with my last day of preview for the new Neat and Tangled line.  Danielle has the most adorable little Halloween set...with the cutest little ghost..

IMG_7541_edited-1

I thought a set of mini cards would be so fun for the kids school.  So I have a head start here and there were so easy to make!  I stamped the ghost and did a little fussy cutting.  I added him to a 2x3 card, after stamping a tree image in watermark ink around the edge.  Then I added the cute and simple "boo" to each card.  

IMG_7538_edited-1

I think the kids will love them along with a little Halloween candy inside!  Now stop over to the Neat and Tangled blog to see what the rest of the girls have whipped up!  I want to thank Danielle again for asking me to be apart of her first release!  I can't wait to see what she has for us in the future!

Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, this Mr. Ghost is adorable. And your cards are too. Perfect for festive mini cards with treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Laurie this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so stinkin cute Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I just love you. These are perfection! LOve how you left some trim on the outside of the ghost...I cut right on the line but I like how this looks much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are pretty much the cutest cards ever! Grayson is starting preschool this fall and I think I know what I'll be making for his little classmates:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little cards, Laurie! You are so clever:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love these! They are perfect for the classmates! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS