8/09/12

Clear and Simple Release in Review Day 5


Hey there!  Today the CSS DT is showcasing Sweet Treats and Favors.  I have a little card set to share using some of these new goodies!


Here is my card set all packaged and ready to go.  A simple glassine bag with some twine and a tag.

IMG_7445_edited-1

This tag die comes from the new Favor Flags dies and the solid stamp and outline come from Favor Flag Fillers.

IMG_7447_edited-1

And here are the monogrammed cards...

IMG_7450_edited-1

I used the the label stamp from Wrap-A-Round and the matching die from the Wrappers Die set.  I gave the brown paper a little texture by running it through with an imprint plate and then using the back side of the paper.  I think it looks a little softer this way.  Last but not least, I used the Alpha Engraved alphabet for the monogram.  

IMG_7453_edited-1

This is my last day for the release review!  I appreciate you coming by and checking out my projects.  Here is a list of links for the DT girls participating today.


Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Cute set! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous little gift set and mega pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and that tag die is a must have. Went to the store and it is sold out! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love how the Wrap-a-Round label works for a monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling monogram gift set. Love it in the bag, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS