8/17/12

CAS-ual Fridays # 66

TGIF!  Can't believe Friday is already here!  And time for another CAS-ual Fridays!  This week's theme...


Things you might find in the water-ocean, lake, or pool.  Here is my little turtle card...

IMG_7681_edited-1

I made my own Polaroid frame using 2 nesties!  Super easy! (Now that I have a cameo it will be even easier! hehe!)  Then I stamped this cute little Alley Way stamp onto blue cardstock and colored in the image with Prismas and OMS.  I stamped the matching sentiment and added a little ribbon tag.

Hope you can play along this week! Go check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog for more about the prize and sponsor!  Thanks so much for coming by! 

10 comments:

  1. This card is "turtley awesome" :) It definitely makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...so sweet Laurie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! And great job making your own Polaroid. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee-hee what a fun senitment...Cute card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your polariod turned out cute! I happen to be addicted them right now! :) Very sweet little card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love the little polaroid frame you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card! I love how you made the image look like a Polaroid. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That turtle is so stinkin' cute! Love the sentiment and the "Polaroid" frame, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS