8/26/12

Little gift box...

I've been playing with my Cameo this weekend...Ok.  Really, I haven't stopped since I got it but anyway.  I made this fun little box today and then had to add in some matching mini gift cards...

IMG_7830_edited-1

I used Verve's new set called Treasured Words and some blooms from Bloom and Grow.  I cut out the little frame and sentiment.  I added some leaves....also from the Cameo.  I had to add in the matching bloom with a little fussy cutting and a button.  

IMG_7829_edited-1

I used a different sentiment on each of the four cards...

IMG_7823_edited-1

IMG_7821_edited-1



IMG_7820_edited-1


IMG_7819_edited-1

And here is the little box I made.  I found it HERE in case you want to grab the file too!

IMG_7817_edited-1

And here it is with the cards inside.  You can see also that I didn't bend the inside tabs down for the pics.  I think you can cut those out or fold them down first but I forget to for the photograph!

IMG_7815_edited-1

If you want to check out Verve's latest release, go HERE.  Lots of fun stuff to see!  :)  Have a great day!

23 comments:

  1. What a sweet little box, and I love all the little cards that go in it. That cameo looks like loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little gift box and love seeing all that Verve :) You did a great job as GD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I love what you are creating with your Cameo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet little polka dot box Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little box Laurie, another file i need to locate for my Silhouette! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I've been putting vinyl on jars and canisters in the kitchen. so much fun! I will call you one of these days but decided to putter along for a bit first. Are you on the message board silhouette plus? I haven't looked around too much yet but looks like a handy resource. Thanks for turning me on to this machine! (I think) lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute!
    I envy you... I want a Cameo too!
    *sad face

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be such a treasure to receive! Amazing and just adore the little CAS notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful gift. Totally love the box. Thanks for the link to the file. I'd love to have a Cameo someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are rocking the Cameo....this sweet little box and the matching cards are absolutely divine Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set is lovely! I love the brown polka dot box...perfect for the simple flowers and fun sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't that just the cutest! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally adorable set, Laurie! Would make a fab gift for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think this can be any sweeter! I knew you would be cranking out the Cameo cards!!! LOL! I really must find the time to make something like this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. At any point in time, you wanna stop amazing me...you can! LOL You are too good! Just love this little set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want you to know I can't look...
    it would possibly mean death and/or prison for me and/or hubs...
    but I love it!! :)
    I know I love it because I love little boxes...
    and that's it.
    I won't look!!!
    Not looking....

    ReplyDelete
  17. That box is seriously cool! Perfect to hold all the darling little cards to go along with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet set! ;o)

    A Cameo is on my wish list but a new camera is priority.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is really nice design of box. i would try to make it. :) The London Fancy Box

    ReplyDelete
  20. LAURIE!!! This set is fabulous!!! Really, you are amazing! And you created the rectangle file yourself??? How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sooooooo fabulous, Laurie! Love that box and the cards just make me squeal!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG, how cute is this!!! Love that little box and the cards are so darling.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS