8/28/12

Happy day!

Stoppin' in with a little Neat and Tangled today. 

IMG_7789_edited-1

I used 2 different sets here.  The sentiment and the little(adorable) lady bug come from Fresh Blooms and the background swirls are from the set, Little Tangles.  This was a super easy card to make!  I love this background stamp.  It makes those little lady bugs look like they are moving around!  

Well, I am off to work today!  Wishing I could stay home and get crafty.  So glad you stopped in today!  Have a great Tuesday! 
 

19 comments:

  1. Very cute Laurie, the squiggly lines create great movement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute cute cute Laurie, those ladybugs are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's a fun little wiggly-giggly idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww super cute..love those ladybugs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and to the point - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So So So Sooooo cute!!! :)
    Love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGsh...I am IN love with your card. I've definitely been putting things on my wishlist for Neat and Tangled, but you sent me over the edge...I'm going shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable!!
    Those little ladies are perfect! :)
    Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, those sweet little lady bugs are just the cutest little things I have ever seen. They make for one adorable and sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun, Laurie! They look like they are racing; I'm betting on number 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply adorable. Love the simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love the pop of color from the ladybugs! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the movement with the ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS