8/07/12

Clear and Simple Release in Review Day 3



It's day 3 over at CSS and we are taking a look at the July/August Release in review.  Today's topic...


I have a quick and simple thank you card and then some little treats to match!  

IMG_7423_edited-1

I used the Topper Fillers for the large label on the card and the small chevron images on the little bag toppers.  I used the Toppers Combo dies to make the label on the front of the card and to make the bag toppers!  Cute huh?  The fun part about these bags?  They have a self adhesive strip to close and?  They are only $1.00 for 5 bags!  Check them out HERE.  

Did you know Clear and Simple has bags in several sizes?  Check them out HERE along with some other fun packaging options.

IMG_7413_edited-1

Go check out what the rest of the team has for you today!  I bet we see lots of fun treats!  

Thanks for coming by!  See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Posting at 12 a.m.?! Girl!! Now these are too cute. I love the bags.Will have to file one in birthday ideas. My dd, her dh and two sweet granddaughters were here over the weekend. Faith (3yrs.old) is soo much fun. She helped me bake her mommy's 30th birthday cupcakes (while she sampled the batter numerous times!)New baby Hope (2 mos.) is a little dolly. Your candy toppers remind of me how colorful life is with little ones around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my these are too fun...love the decorated candy wrappers and your card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN FUN FUN!!! This would be a sweet school treat. I'll keep this in mind for my DIL's 1st grade class ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome and clever use of the toppers in the middle of the card like that, and I just love those candy sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...and I can't get my eyes off of those M&Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the layered topper die cut pieces on your card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS