8/11/12

Clear and Simple Party Hop

**Scroll down for my Retro Sketches post!**


It's Party Hop time over at Clear and Simple!  Today the DT has lots to show you! 


 My party theme?  A girls weekend!

IMG_7631_edited-1

I have an invite made using Party Elements: Celebration and Summer Fun.  I just colored and cut out these images, used Shapes: Circle dies for the background and adhered them with foam tape. 

IMG_7633_edited-1

Inside you can see the invitation...

IMG_7629_edited-1

For the party favor, I made little bottle tags...

IMG_7634_edited-1

And coordinated them with the invitation.  I am loving the striped background.  I used a background stamp from Designer Lines to get this look.  I added a banner from Favor Flags Dies and the "girts weekend" sentiment from Simply Stated 2.

blog header flowers_edited-1

I don't know about you, but now I'm ready to get the girls together and take a road trip!  The beach sounds good!

Ok, like I said...lots to check out!  I bet there are several great parties waiting for us!  Here are the links to go see...

Lori Tecler
Jaclyn Miller
 Kim Duran
Tracy Schultz
Dana Grothaus
Jennifer Rzasa
Stephany Zerbe
Elena Roussakis 
Amber Kemp-Gerstel
Denise January
Laura Bassen

Suzanne Dahlberg (guest)

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great Saturday!

11 comments:

  1. so fun, Laurie! love all the fun stripes on the water bottle die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun, Laurie! I'd love to come to your party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great party idea! Love your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Laurie! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooo I like the stripes to Laurie, very cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Laurie! Everything looks awesome. Great party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Girl party" wooohooo!!! Fab set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! Love those little circles on the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable, Laurie! The flip flops and an image of a nice cool drink make the invitation soooo "inviting" for some R&R with our girlfriends! Those bottle tags are genius!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS