8/10/12

Retro Sketch #24

Hey there!  It's time for another Retro Sketch!  I am excited to see my original card become a sketch.  You can see it HERE.  Here is my re-do...

IMG_7628_edited-1

And here is the sketch...


You can see, as always, I changed it up a little by adding in a square element and a little more clean lines, with a little white on white for the corner elements. I can't wait to see what the other girls have for us.  Check out the Retro Sketch blog and then link up your own creation!  I hope you get the chance to play along!  

Have a great Saturday! 


3 comments:

  1. Love this off-centred look! The soft pink chevrons look great with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Laurie! Love your pink chevron designer paper with the adorable little onesie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS