6/02/09

365 Cards

So, my friend Barb has just been making some amazing things lately! And here I am sitting and staring at everything I have in my craft room. Looking....staring....wating patiently for something to bite me and bring back my mojo. I do believe there are mojo bugs. But there are none in my craft room.

SO, she has been participating in this 365 card thing. I was in awe of her cards and then decided I better check out this link. So I did. And this is what I saw.....


Isn't it so pretty? It was calling to me.

If you follow my blog at all you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE damask. So with this challenge I had to jump right in for my first 365 card. I will be doing really well if I can tackle a card everyday but I am just so thankful for this great site. (You can check it out HERE!) Because with no creativity flowing.....this can help you! Or me....since I have none right now. I am not totally feeling back to myself but I did have fun with this card! I love the colors. These colors were my sisters colors in her wedding. So yummy! Enough babbling....here is my card!


It is a big card too! 6 x6! Not my normal card size but I just felt that the square size went with the inspiration piece! Anyway, thanks for looking! Glad you stopped by today!

16 comments:

  1. Love it! The damask of course, is awesome and the colors are super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh, very pretty, love the paper you used, great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love your flower and papers and the way you positioned the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! So glad you found us and decided to jump right in! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Laurie! I'm so glad you found us and hope that you continue playing along at 365 Cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to 365 Cards Laurie!! Your card is beautiful and elegant. You will love it here and I'm awfully glad your friend brought you here. There will be some days when you think "Oh I can't do this" but that's what it's for. . . to take you out of your comfort zone and creating lol. I love 365 Cards a lot can you tell???
    Once again welcome.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love damask, too - your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I found sketches lately to help me get back my mojo! :) Glad you found yours again...that damask pattern is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well it looks to me like you definitely got your Mojo back. The card is beautiful and you will soon discover that 365 Cards is very addictive. I have gotten alot of new cards in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful, Laurie! So elegant. You rock star... I'm totally slacking on the challenges this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to 365 Cards, it is a great place to be.
    A lovely card and a great take on the challenge, hope to see more of your work
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stylish card and your damask has stamped so nicely.

    You're going to love the challenges at 365 cards and you'll soon become addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fabulous take on the challenge. Your card is great! I love that ribbon. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  14. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Sorry if I am shouting- but it's so darn awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS