6/03/09

Another "first" and some news....

Ok, since I am all about new things.....well since yesterday...I decided to again follow a friend and try another challenge! Today is my first Taylored Expression Sketch! Her sketches are adorable! So I had to jump in! Here is her sketch...TECC70!

And here is the card....

I used The Angel Company's Little Cupcake! It is one of my favorite sets! (I say that alot don't I? Ok I have alot of favorites!)

The paper is My Mind's Eye. I am not a avid user of patterned paper, as I like to try and make my own, but I have found more and more ADORABLE paper out there! I might have to convert! LOL! The card base is another fav....kraft!
I finished it off with super yummy double sided yellow ribbon...which I can't get enough of! Some gems, a flower and some Thickers!


One more bit of happy news!! The Angel Company's new catalog is coming out VERY soon! I go to Seminar on June 25th!! I will be bringing it back with me! SO, in honor of the new catty.....here is a sneak peak!

TACâ„¢ Promos
http://www.theangelcompany.net/

Check out www.theangelcompany.net. You can buy this fantastic robot set for a discounted price with $30 order! It is super adorable! There are some samples using this set on the home page! Email me at llwillison@hotmail.com to place an order today!

On the bottom of the home page there is a giveaway! Click HERE to enter! Good luck!!


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Laurie - You've been creating some fabulous cards lately!! I missed your polka dot tutorial (not sure how since I follow your blog) and am so excited to try it out! Love your creations - they are always so beautiful! Definitely ones I like to CASE, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Laurie! LOVIN' the big ol' bow :) You did a MUCH better job with the sketch than I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! Love each detail about it! Amazing job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS