6/12/09

TAC's June Promo Set

Just a quick reminder that The Angel Company's June Promotional Sets are only available for a little while longer! You can see those sets HERE.


Also, you can still order from this current catalog until June 25th! HERE is the discontinued list! All stamps on the list are 25% off!!

Here is a quick sample using 2 of the June sets! I used the cloud in Punk Princess to make the tree and the adorable little bird is from "whooo"! The birds in this set are so cute!!

This is a gate fold card I made using the simple guides on the scor-pal. I love the colors! Bright and summery!

Thanks for looking! Call or email me to place an order! Don't let those discontinued sets get by! :)

4 comments:

  1. I knew this card was yours!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Laurie! Luvin' the 'cloud' tree and the little sprig of feathers on the birdie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Very creative to use the cloud as a tree!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS