6/11/09

Father's Day Blog Hop

Father's Day is pretty close here so if you are needing some last minute gift or card ideas, this is the place to be! Some Angel friends and I are having a Father's Day Blog Hop!

Check out my Father's Day card....sorry Dad! You will see it in person very soon! :)



I used TAC's Script Background on the Aspen cardstock. The paper I used is the Willoughby Collection from The Angel Company. I was so happy to see that one of the tags that comes with the set, fit perfectly as a "tie"! How cute is that? And then a sentiment from Tag Tidbits!


I made this shirt using my Scor-Pal. So fun and easy! I got the directions from my Scor-Pal group. Go HERE to learn how to make your own "shirt" card!
Click on these links below to see some other Father's Day creations!

Jamie
Stacy

Thanks for stopping!

10 comments:

  1. Great folded shirt! Love the tie! Reminds me of the 80's when guys wore those huge wide ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cool! Your folds are so crisp! And great paper selection for the shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love the masculine features with the bolt and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man! I wanna be YOU when I grow up. OMGosh! Your 'tie' was inspired. I think the shirt is such a great masculine embellishment, but then you stepped it up with that fantastic re-use of a SWIC tag. Oh yeah, baby, I wanna be YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super, super cute card! I have been wanting to make one of those folded shirts. thanks for the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Laurie! I love the tie!!! What a fun idea! I wouldn't have thought of that but now I can CASE you! LOL I love making these shirts, too. I haven't made one in a while but they are fun to make!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that! The tag tie is soo clever too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!! The tag IS a perfect Tie! And I love the shirt (and everything for that matter) with Willoughby! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! love the fun fold cards! Your Dad's gonna love it!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for the tie!! Ha ha, I love it... genius me thinks :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS