6/08/09

9 Years of Wedded Bliss....

June 3rd was my 9 year Anniversary! My husband gave me a fantastic gift card to Hobby Lobby, as well as a night away from the kids, with dinner and shopping! So, I had to make him a card! I realized that in all my stamps, I don't have any anniversary sentiments. So, I picked TAC's You Are. I think it fits pretty well!

I think I did an ok job of making this "somewhat" masculine card! He liked it!


The background is TAC's Script Background stamp. I just love that stamp!

I told myself again to be careful with the ribbon! I know I use it on EVERY card. Of course, this one couldn't have a bow but I did sneak some brown grosgrain on there! :)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Laurie!! I love the very clean, tailored look... definitely great for a guy :)

    BTW... Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great anniversary!! This is a great card. I agree with Barb, very clean and tailored. I LOVE this type of look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this for a masculine card....I had trouble coming up with something for my hubby a couple of weeks ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sophisticated card! And congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS