6/24/09

One more Father's Day card.....

I made a card for my husband for Father's Day and just wanted to share it right quick! I used TAC's Sprigs set that I love so much! I think this card works really well for a guy card! :)


Added a little Scor-Pal, a little Scor-Bug, a little Scrapper's Floss and there you have it!


Won't be posting tomorrow! Leaving for TAC SEMINAR!! I am so excited! I will be bringing back the new catalogs so call or email me to reserve your copy!!

Thanks for coming by today! Just wanted to let you know to come back on Friday! Stop by around 2pm ish....Me and some friends have something up our sleeve!!YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS IT! :)


2 comments:

  1. It's almost two-ish! Hope you are having a wonderful time at Seminar-I can't wait to see the catalog...I'll try to get back at 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like this! How did I miss it?! I've got to get my new Nesties out and play!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS