6/28/09

TAC Mini Blog Hop Day3

Ok! Last day of our TAC Inspiration Blook Blog Hop!

It has been fun to share just a few of the new sets that will be featured in the new catalog! The first card uses another of the Angels in the set from yesterday! (I will edit as soon as I get the catalog!) I just love all three angels that come in this set, along with all the senitments!


This card is definitly different than my usual. But I really like this "tree" stamp that I turned into a flourish! This set is called Flourish Trees of Hope! There are serveral trees in this set along with several words....Pray, Love, Hope, Discover, Imagine, Explore and Dream!




Check out Barb's blog and Melisa's blog too, for more projects using the new stamps!


We are home with our new Inspiration Books today! Call or email me to reserve your copy! Thanks for checking out our blogs and we hope that you are as excited as we are about the new catalog!

Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. Cute angel card! I love how you turned the tree into a flourish on the second card it's very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! See previous post for comment on Pray card :)
    Great angel card, Laurie... love the buttons & grosgrain detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a tree?! I love it! It's a beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card and so imaginative! Thanks for the sneak peaks. Sharon D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Thanks for the mini blog hop. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ordered this set b/c of this card! You are one talented lady! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS