6/06/09

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #8!

Time for another fun color challenge! I love the colors Dawn picked out this time! That chair looks super comfy doesn't it?


I made two cards for the challenge. Here is the first...


This card uses 2 Angel Company sets. One is a Level A Hostess Set from the Magalogue called Floral Labels. The second is a Stamp of the Month.....that I can't find the name of right now so I will get back with you! :)


Can you see the embossing? I used Versamark to stamp the image and then clear embossing powder so I could stick with the "brown" in the color challenge! I was really happy with how it turned out!


Here is the second card! Same exact stamps and paper, different layout! This time I had to use my ruffle I came up with for the Scor-Pal Blog Hop! I think it adds alot to a card!


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great weekend!




Supplies:


Stamps: TAC Floral Labels

Paper: TAC Kraft, Brown Bazzill, TAC ASpen

Ink: Burnt Umber Palette

Misc: Bright Pink Flower-Paper Studio, Brown Button-PTI, Brown Ribbon

13 comments:

  1. Gosh these are gorgeous!! I'm so glad I earned that set - your cards are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful!!!!!! and the color combo is perfect. I'm so glad I frequently stop by your page.....I get so much inspiration from you. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the embossing which is really hard to see in a picture but yours came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are both gorgeous! i love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so beautiful! The first one, especially, is so elegant, and that pop of pink is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL cards, Laurie!! Love the embossing and the floral on the first, and who can resist the ruffle on the second?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are stunners! Super job on the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! The first one is my favorite! Top pick for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! You do a great job with your cards! Definitely the three S's, smart, sophisticated, and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cards are both gorgeous!! LOVE them!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie these are both so Elegant! luv the embossing it's just so rich looking...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS