6/05/09

The Angel Company June Promo Set

Just a quick post today! I want to share a card I made with the June Promo! To see the June Promotional stamp sets for TAC click HERE.

Here is a quick and simple one! I love these little birds! And for another card my friend Jen made, click HERE.

The set comes with the word "tweeeeeeeet" but I cut the eeeeeee's off to and made tweet! I thought it was kinda cute! :)

Here is another TAC June special,

TACâ„¢ Promos
www.theangelcompany.net


Anyway, to grap one of these sets, email me at llwillison@hotmail.com and I can get a June order in for you!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Laurie! Love the scored accent for the line o' tweets, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS