6/28/09

Be Square....

I am finally back from seminar and I have LOTS of fun things to share! It was a really fun weekend with lots of projects, fun and creativity! One of the new sets we were able to get out hands on was my FAVORITE set in the catty! How lucky am I? It is called "Be Square" and it features 5 different adorable owls and 3 sentiments! (I will show more later for sure!) So here is my first card using this set......


The sentiment is from the new set called "Sunday Stroll". I used Kraft cardstock and TAC's Brown Cardstock. The faux stitching is with Tombow White Gel Pen! Sure adds a fun little touch!

And one more bit of news for all my customers! We no longer have "GWP's" (Gift With Purchase), we have "PWP's" (Purchase With Purchase)! These new stamps are larger in size and can be purchased for $2.95 with every $30 purchase! Here is an example of one of the new stamps! I am loving it!!
Wanted to share one more picture with you! Here are me and some of my favorite people! Left to Right, my WOSFF, Barb Foster, Sarah Gilreath, Amy Kolling and me! This was one picture out of LOTS that actually came out. My camera did not work so well in the dark! I traveled to seminar with Jen Carter and am still trying to "fix" some of the pictures of her and I!



Anyway, let me know if you are interested in a new catalog! They are $4.95. Email me or call and I can save one for you!


Stay tuned this week for more fun projects using the new stamps!


12 comments:

  1. Adorable card!I bet you came back soo inspired! This is one set on my wish list for sure.. Great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is ADORABLE!!! You go girl..I haven't even finished unpacking and my scrap room is a mess from BEFORE leaving to seminar! It was so great to meet you and I hope we can get together and play...it's not like we live on opposite sides of the US or anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that set too! Never cut all of the owls from the other one...now I know why! This is the cutest! Love it paired with your polka dots! :)

    Looks like a great table to hang out with - I was thinking about you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is soooo cute!! I've wanted to sit down at my desk and start playing with all my new stuff...but first I have to find my desk! I just threw everything on it when I got home from seminar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love those owls. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too stinkin' cute!! And the polka dots are perfect with that little guy. I LOVE these and am sad that I haven't even cut them out yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card! Aren't these owls just adorable! Love your polka-dots and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok - how do you do it!!! You're amazing! Like Michelle, I'm still unpacking and my craft table is piled high with a big mess from before seminar!!! Your card is out of this world fabulous! Congrats on your awards and being a catty designer!!! It was great to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So spectacular.
    Visit my blog, you are a winner of award. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey chick!! Thanks for sharing the photo! I wish I could have been there with you guys. Maybe next year!

    I can't wait to see what wonderful idea's you come up with using all the new sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that card and how you used the new owls .... I gotta get mine cut and inked up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovin' the Kraft paper and all the polka dots!! I'm so getting this set- the owls crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS