5/31/09

Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone's s Sunday is going well! My dd and I went to church by ourselves b/c dh had to work! After church we hit the water park with my SIL and her daughters! It was fun, but boy was it WARM! Glad to be back in the AC.

Just a quick post today. I made this card for a good friend! I used these colors cuz I am pretty sure she is K-State fan! (I sure hope I had that right!) :) Anyway, I just love these circle stamps! I used a Dew Drop for the color....I am pretty sure it was Eggplant Versamagic. I just love those chalk inks!! Then I layered them with some purple bazzill, some polka dots (go figure!) and some kraft cardstock! (Love that stuff!)

Oh don't forget the fluffy bow and the little gem on the flower! I also used Seeds of Blessing for the sentiment! That TAC set has the best sentiments! I sure hope we see some more of those in the new catty! It will be out in less than a month!!! Yeah!!!

Well, thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Laurie! And it looks even prettier in real life! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card as usual, Laurie!! I'm loving the purple. The water park sounds like fun. Glad you all had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Laurie! Love the gem! Can't believe the catty is almost out!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS