5/06/09

Mothers Day Blog Hop

Today, a few of my Angel friends and I are posting some Mother's Day projects! I decided to again, incorporate my Scor-Pal, just for you to see another fun and easy project!

For this project, I made a card and a matching gift bag! The card is the Tri-Fold Shutter card! So easy and alot of fun to decorate! I took several views so you can see all the detail!





A little distressed ribbon is starting to distress me! Now that I took the pics and uploaded them, I have been staring at it for too long! Next time I would have to go back to a clean cut!


Here you can see I used my new Scor-Bug on the bottom section! It made an adorable embossed pattern! Love that bug!!


The gift bag was so super easy to make! First, I made my little ruffle border on the brown cardstock! Then, I used the Scor-bug on the green cardstock and then layered the two! Tied a bow, made some polka dots with a pencil eraser and versamark and attached it to the bag!




On the bottom of the bag, I stamped the same image from the card and used Pebbles Chalk to color in the flower! Super fast and super easy!!




So now you can go blog hopping....check out all of these other great ideas for Mothers Day!!











Thanks for blog hopping with me! Have a great day and Happy Mother's Day early!!!


21 comments:

  1. Those are so totally cool!! Love, love, love that card and the colors are just yummy!! :) The polka dots are AWESOME!! And, the bag is so cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is AWESOME!!!! I love the bag, but the card rocks! I hadn't seen one like this before, and I think I will have to try it...are there directions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and gift bag set! I love them both! You did an awesome job!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!! The card was my 2nd choice if I didn't get the cookbook done! I just gotta find the template for that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! The card is incredible!!!Luv all the wonderful details on
    card & bag... Your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABULOUS!!! Way to go. Can't wait to make one of these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I love doing these cards and your gift bag is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these projects. Especially the color combos. They are simply perfect.

    Cynthia:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty ensemble! Love the card, very neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laurie! Wow! That card is amazing! You're mom is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tri-shutter card, especially because your version shows a blank space to write a message!!! This style of card is one we're making in my May classes, so I'll be sure to point them in your direction. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your whole project! It is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is so awesome! love the card and you've made it beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi this is so cute, thanks for sharing can you post a video of how to do that a but the way i vote for yours i hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. O MY GOODNESS O MY GOODNESS BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Laurie - these are AWESOME!!! I've seen samples of the tri-shutter card and I have to tell you that I ADORE yours...it's beautiful! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card and bag! Love the colors too. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fantastic, Laurie!! Great set, and the colors are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! I just got my scor-pal but haven't used it yet.

    Do you have dimensions/directions for this card??

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! That card is awesome! It looks fun to make too! I can't wait to try it. Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  21. two of my favorite colors--brown and green! one of my fav sets...great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS