5/23/09

Holy Cow!

If you follow my blog you may already know that I love finding uses for stamp images, other than what they are intended for! It just makes a stamp set so much more versatile and fun! With this stamp set, The Angel Company's Springtime, I found a super fun use for what should be a part of a tree!



How much fun is this background paper?

Now I am not generally a "cow" person! (I think this stems from having a kitchen decorated in cows for numerous years, and subconsciously I am trying to separate myself from them!) BUT, I do love this card and I love the alternate use for this stamp!
Here is another fun example to check out from a past post!
Just had to share my fun discovery! If you find a stamp that you can use for something other than what it was intended, post a comment and share a link so I can see!
Thanks for stopping!


4 comments:

  1. What fun background paper! Great use of that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you creative!!! That is too cool, what a way to think outside the box. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Those match the cow print perfectly... clever girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooooo clever!!! I'm amazed!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS