5/16/09

I love Trees!!

The Angel Company has a great monthly special right now! Click HERE to see the stamp sets that you can purchase at a great price!

I have featured one of the sets today using one of the stamps! I choose the cloud stamp when I realized I could mask it off and use it for an adorable tree! Here is the set Hello Sunshine:
First I took some TAC Ultrasmooth White Cardstock, Landscape Palette Ink and a sponge. I used the sponge to create a green layer of ink.


Next, I inked the "cloud" stamp with Burnt Umber Palette and then masked off the face of the "cloud" with a piece of a sticky note. I then stamped the images over the green ink on the paper. After that I simply cut around each image! I also used Burnt Umber to go around the "cloud" and covered all the white edges! I think this looks so much more finished!


Then I just layered 3 of the images, glued them together, added some red brads, made a tree trunk out of brown bazzill and added to my card base!

When the tree was attached, I turned out each edge just to give it a more 3D look! I think it turned out pretty cute!! :)

Here is another card I made awhile back! I used 4 images for this tree and no brads! I used a sentiment from the Hello Sunshine Set and the apple! I love the apple! I used the Stardust Gelly Roll pen to color in the red sparkle on the apple!

Remember you can get this set for $10.50 when you spend $30 or more! It will only be here until the 31st of May so call me now to place an order!
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. You are too smart!! HOW AWESOME is this!!! I just adore this card - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the trees!! You clever clever girl... I didn't care for that set, but you're making me re-think it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so cool! I too was going to mask the face on the clouds, but only to make them regular clouds! You are just too smart :P Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Love the cards. You have been tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! What a great idea. I'll have to try this when I get my set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it! What a great idea!! I hadn't thought of making tree tops with the cloud stamp! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS