5/15/09

A card and a friend....

Sorry I haven't posted in forever! I went on a trip to KC with my husband for several days! It was so relaxing and sooo much fun! I got to see my BFF from middle school....Tricia!! And my cousins! I got to see my Uncle and his wife, who I had sooo much fun shopping with! I am pretty sure she might be hooked on scrapbooking and stamping now after having spent some time with me! :)

So anyway, here is a simple fun card I made yesterday! I love love polka dots! Can't seem to stay away from them right now!!! And of course my favorite colors, red and brown!!!



And here is one more fun thing! Here is a pic of my new friend Barb!!! Well we have been Paper Wings friends for awhile but I got to meet her in person on my trip! Marie and I went to her part of KC and we went to several scrapbooking/stamping stores! OMG did we have fun! And we had a GREAT lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! Let me tell you about Barb! She does amazing things with paper! Go check out her blog HERE! She is alot of fun and I so wish we had more time to shop or crop while I was there! Thanks Barb for taking us shopping! It was so much fun! Can't wait to see you at Seminar!!


(Did I crop it ok Barb? LOL!)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a nice photo of you two!! That's so nice that you two were able to meet :) Love the card also... what did you use to make the polka dots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I see you hit the Page - that's an awesome store!! And how fun that you got to meet Barb, you are right she's super talented!!

    Your card is awesome but you have to tell me who you make the best polka dots. The only set that I've seen is from PTI...

    I'll be going to seminar and would love to meet you!! I don't know too many people since moving to KS recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! You cropped it just fine... except that you didn't PhotoShop my extra chin outta there :) I had so much fun with you guys, and just can't wait to see you again at Seminar! BTW... can you email me that photo?

    Love the card and all of the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool you got to meet! She seems like a super fun person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool that you got to meet up and spend some time together!! I can't wait to see BOTH of you at Seminar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I'm jealous! Looks like you all had a great time...you are right though, it would be fun to stamp with Barb!! And I would like to stamp with both of you! :) I find you both have such clever ideas and are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS