5/19/09

Dawn McVey's Color Challenge

I had to play along with Dawn McVey's, Week 6 Color Challenge! She always picks the funnest colors! Here are the colors:


So I found the closest paper I had and got to work! Here is my card:
The lighting was kinda wierd so the pictures aren't the greatest! Even the sentiment looks a little crooked, but it is not in real life! :) I do love the card! The Angel Company's May special has this set that I love...Pea Pickin! Isn't it so cute?
Can you tell I love the ruffle I made for the Scor-Pal Blog Hop? I am using it quite often!! Super easy to make!
Hope you like my card! Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS