3/13/18

Sweet Treat Kit {Queen and Co}...

Hello crafty people!  I'm stopping in with a card and a tag using the new Sweet Treat Kit from Queen and Company.  These dies are so great for both share cards and a good clean and simple card, too! (all supplies linked below)

IMG_5876

I did a little alcohol inking on a piece of Yupo paper in rainbow order.  When it dried, I cut each color with the shaker frame die.  I used the middle piece for the perfect cupcake top.  Next, I grabbed a miscellaneous stamp (not included in kit) and heat embossed it on a banner. I added that to the card along with a little bling to finish it off.  

IMG_5878

Next, I created an easy shaker card that works perfectly clipped to a gift bag....

Queen and Co Shaker Tags

I die cut a tag and then added the 2 cupcakes to the tag.  The kit comes with that adorable cupcake bottom die and it even embosses those lines!  LOVE!  Next, I used the Sweet Treat Kit cupcake shaker boxes and added the toppings.  The newest topping is included here.  Can you see those little peppermints?  So cute!  I clipped the tag to the gift bag with a clothespin and kept it simple by adding  a twine bow!  Easy peasy!


Queen and Co Shaker Tags

I hope you have enjoyed my projects today.  Thanks so much for stopping in! 


1 comment:

  1. Your alcohol inking turned out beautifully, Laurie! Love your fun rainbow of cupcakes (you are the Queen of Rainbows), and your shaker tag is fabulous! Love those darling peppermint toppings...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS