3/12/18

MFT Release Replay....

Hey Crafty Friends!  I am stopping in today with the MFT March Release Replay.  Today the Design Team is here to share another round of projects using this latest release.  There are so many fun new stamps and dies, but I chose to use Bubble Over with Joy.  These little bunnies are just so cute!

Print

I created this simple card but masking off and flicking in some green Comics for a little grass.  I colored and popped up the bunnies and then stamped the sentiment.  I stamped the three bubbles in gray ink and then added some Glossy Accents and glitter on top.  I finished the card off with a twine bow. 

IMG_5883

Check out the MFT Blog for more inspiration for this months MFT Release.  Check out the whole release over at MFT by clicking HERE.

Thanks so much for coming by today!  Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Laurie, this card is so cute. Your coloring just makes it sing "spring"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring on this is fabulous. Such a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen all the other samples and I like yours the best! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling CAS design with these sweet bunnies, Laurie! Beautiful coloring and I love how you added sparkle to the bubbles...such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS