3/12/18

{Concord and 9th} hello friend...

There is a new set from Concord and 9th that I am kinda smitten over.  :)  It's called Posie Fill-in.  Its so fun!  It has this fantastic grid for the background and then stamps to fill in for the flowers and different leaves.  OR you can get the dies and created pop up flowers and the "friend" sentiment.

So here is my first creation....

Untitled

I stamped the back with versa fine and then added in the leaves with different greens.  Next, I die cut Orange, Pink and Yellow flowers and then added an orange layer in the background.  I adore this flower die because there is an option of cutting out the center or leaving it closed so you can stamp the center.  The possibilities are endless!  I added in the Friend sentiment with black card stock and then did a black glittery hello die to complete the card. 

Untitled

Check out Concord and 9ths full release by clicking HERE.  There are some rainbows...they are fabulous!  I can't wait till they get here!

Thanks for coming by today!


1 comment:

  1. I can see why you're smitten with these blooms...Beautiful choice of colors and I love the B&W grid in the background! I also love how you paired your sentiments...Gorgeous card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS