3/27/18

Hello Friend {Queen and Company}...

Hey there! Stopping in today with a couple coordinating shaker cards using the Shaped Shaker Flower Kit.  These flowers are so fun and so versatile!

Queen and Company

For this first card, I did a little distress oxide blending and added in the clouds using a cloud stencil.  I stamped the flower stem from the Queen Flower Stamp set along the bottom of the card.
Next, I cut a grass border along the bottom and then added the sentiment in Versafine black ink.  I added in the flower shaker box with a yellow background and then cut a piece of the patterned paper from the Picture Perfect Paper Pack for the flower frame.  I added in the toppings and the acetate top and finished the flower off by adding in a stitched center and those adorable leaf dies that come in the kit.  (all supplies linked below)  

Queen and Company

I wanted to make a coordinating card, so I used all the same pattern paper and colors.

Queen and Company

You can't tell from the photo but the flower is on a wobble spring so this interactive card, just became even more interactive!  I will post a little video on Instagram so check it out @laurie_willison to see the card in action.

So glad you stopped by today.  I hope you have enjoyed my cards.  Have a great day!


3 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS