3/29/18

MFT Countdown Day 5...

Welcome to Day 5 of the MFT April Release Countdown.  This month there are so many adorable new stamps and dies, you are going to need to hold on to your seat!

When I saw this turtle from the new set called Too-Cute Turtles, I had to stamp it and color up a rainbow asap.  How cute is he?

MFT April 2018 Release

I used the Stitched Collage Cover-up to add a little decoration to the background and then added in the turtle and a few flowers from the set.  I finished it off by stamping the sentiment on the angle along the cover up.

MFT April 2018 Release

The MFT Blog will have lots more to see so head on over there for more April Inspiration.  So glad you stopped in today!  I will be back tomorrow with more.  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card! I love the rainbow turtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS cute and your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the colors of the rainbow on your turtle...so cute, Laurie! Great idea to angle the new cover plate, too...such a charming card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The rainbow turtle shell is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card that turtle is so cute.
    Thanks for sharing inspiration.
    Have a blessed day!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS