3/02/18

MFT Countdown Day 4...

Welcome to day 4 of the MFT Countdown.  Today we have several adorable new sets to share but I am focusing on the new set called Owl My Love.

MFT March 2018 Release

To create this card, I stamped the owl image to cover the front card panel and then did a little Copic stippling on one image.  I popped that panel up on foam tape and then stamped a sentiment, also included in the set, along the bottom in Red Hot ink.  Super simple!

MFT March 2018 Release

Check out the MFT Blog to see more of the peeks today.  There will be lots to see!

Remember we have 3 days of the countdown left and then the March MFT Release will be available on Tuesday, March 6th at 8pm CST.  Come back tomorrow to see day 3 of the countdown.

Thanks for coming by and I hope to see you soon!



3 comments:

  1. Really cute card, Laurie! I love how you used stippling on the owl...such a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by to tell you how completely adirsble this is, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl has great shape. Reminds me of Russian staking dolls. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS