3/03/18

MFT Countdown Day 3...

Howdy friends!  We are at Day 3 of the MFT Countdown and I have an adorable new set to share with you today.  This new set is called Best in the West.  It has several adorable images that are so much to color.

MFT March 2018 Release

I used 2 more new products on this card.... the Elegant Rectangle STAX and the Sunrise Radiating Rays Stencil. First, I used the Elegant Rectangles to create a layered background.  On the top layer, I colored up a little scene using the Cloud Stencil and the Drifts and Hills Stencil.  On top of the background scene, I added in the new Sunrise Radiating Rays stencil.  I colored up the fence and horse images and then added in some flowers from the new Beautiful Day.

To finish off this card, I die cut the smallest Stitched Fishtail and heat embossed the sentiment.  

MFT March 2018 Release

I am so glad you stopped in.  We have 2 more days till release day so I hope you will stop by tomorrow.  Everything you see this week will be available Tuesday, March 6th at 8pm CST.  Leave a comment and tell me what is on your wishlist so far!

Thanks for stopping in!



7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet scene and beautiful work with your stencils, Laurie! I love how you layered the elegant rectangle STAX, too...such a charming card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It's so sweet and cheerful and that horse just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a special little girl in my life that loves horses... this set will have to find its way to my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to purchase this set. I have some cowboy folks that would get a kick out of this horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every little thing about this Laurie, so SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything, so hard to pick what to put on my wish list...I want it all and I don't want to wait!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS