3/18/18

Oh Happy Day Hoop Project {Video}...


Hey there!  I am here today with a crafty project....stamping on fabric...and a video!  First off, here is my Oh Happy Day hoop....

Untitled

My craft room is decorated with rainbows and of course, I needed another one!  When I saw the new Rainbow Wishes stamps and dies from Concord and 9th, I fell in love and I knew they needed to be hanging on my wall.  

Untitled

Here is a video showing how to create this easy project!  Hope you enjoy!


(All products are linked in the video and below.)

Have a great day!






4 comments:

  1. Really bright and fun project, Laurie! I love your felt rainbow! I also love how you decorated the wall in your craft room...so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that is totally one happy hopp art! Love ot, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I used the same set yesterday! This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful idea! Love how that turned out! Thanks for the tips on the glue & thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS