3/19/18

MFT Card Kit Countdown...

Welcome to day 2 of the countdown for the MFT March Card Kit.  This new set of ballon alphabet dies is so much fun!  I love how you can personalize a card with your recipients name or just keep it simple with a sentiment.  In this case...Hi!


MFT March Card Kit

I did a little cloud and hill stenciling with some oxide inks (all linked below) and then added in the cute little puppy from Puppy Kisses.  Next, from the die cuts I saved from yesterday's ballon stenciled card, I picked up the H and the I and did a little Copic coloring.  I added them to the card front with the little string die cuts and tucked those behind the pup.  I added in a tiny string bow but her feet to make it look like she is holding the balloon strings.  To finish the card off, I masked off the top of each balloon, covered the tops with some liquid glue and then added in some glitter.  

MFT March Card Kit

The March Bundle of Balloons Card Kit will be available Tuesday, March 19th at 8pm CST.  Stop over to the MFT Blog for more details on this month's kit.  



7 comments:

  1. What a perfectly simple and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Custom sentiments are so much fun ❤️🎈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. Love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute CAS design, Laurie! Your background is so pretty and I love how you added sparkle to the balloons...fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I love the hilly scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS