3/30/18

MFT Countdown Day 4...


Hello there friends! It's Day 4 of the MFT Countdown and I am here with another sneak peak of the newest release.

Print

I created this card by using Broken China Oxide Ink and the new Mini Raindrop stencil for the background.  I added the little puddle image from the new set Rain or Shine, added some color and a shadow and topped it off with Glossy Accents and a tiny heart die cut.  I colored up that adorable little girl and popped her up on foam tape.  To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment on 2 of the fishtail dies and added those on the card.

IMG_6069_edited-1

Check out all of the April Release inspiration over on the MFT Blog.  Come back tomorrow for Day 3!


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Laurie! Beautiful Copic coloring and I love your stenciled background! I'm looking forward to buying this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kids in the puddles, too adorable... Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me what color of copies you used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's a cutie and I love this card to bits!! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS