8/24/13

Happiness Enclosed....

Stopping in with today's Retro Sketches card.  I love this week's sketch....I say that a lot don't I?  Well, I do love it. :)  Here is my card...

IMG_0039

I stamped the banner from Card Exchanging Friends in different colors of Amuse and Fresh Inks.  Then I added in the heart, sentiment and envelope all from the same Simon Says set.  So cute!  And SO fun for us card makers.  Go check out the set and read all of the sentiments, if you haven't seen the set before.

IMG_0040

In other fun news, I am so happy to say that I am now officially a Simon Says Stamp Affiliate.  So if you any purchases you would like to make, please click on my side bar or in the supply list below!  :)

Now on to this week's sketch...


This sketch is from a Kasia original that you can see HERE.   Stop over by the Retro Sketches blog and see what the girls have created for today!  Hope you can play along too!  :)

OH and please visit my For Sale post!  I have several stamp sets that I have lowered prices on and added in some new ones.  All PTI for sale!  Click HERE to go to that page!  


11 comments:

  1. Love your card, Laurie. Thanks for the idea on how I can use this set. I haven't opened it up just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, Laurie! Thanks for this cute card idea. I haven't used mine yet...but I want to:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card Laurie and congrats on your news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news for you!!! Love this card. The colors are great and the fun envelope and sentiment are just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Laurie! Love your color choices and that stamp set is super cute! Adding it to my wish list right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Laurie it is so fresh! Now tell me what does it mean that your are now an affiliate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK...I clicked and shopped! (As if I needed another excuse!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Laurie! And congrats on your news!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS