8/28/13

Fun blooms...

Happy Wednesday!  I just got home from work and thought I would share a card I made the other day. I used a CTMH stamp set called Love Blooms.  I just love these flowers.  

IMG_0071.jpg

It may be kinda hard to see from the picture, but the kraft is just a card front.  I stamped all the roses with Raspberry Jam Hero Arts ink.  Then I stamped the outline from the set, on the top using WPlus9 White ink.  I attached the kraft panel on the front of the white card base but I left about 1/8" of white showing on the bottom.  Then I added in a SSS banner and sentiment.

So that is it for today!  Thanks for stopping in!  :)


15 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this, Laurie! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh took the words right out of my mouth!! Fab design ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laurie!! Love the colours on Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your card, and YOU, are amazing!! Such creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Laurie! Love the way you stamped the flowers! And the font of the sentiment in the banner is so super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the offset stamping and that you just used the kraft for the front.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool card! Love the blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You used the set! I need to pull mine out! I love it! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you love this set! It, and your card, are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS