8/21/13

Boston Terrier love...


Just stopping by with a quick card I made recently.  I colored something!  Kind of excited about it.  I don't generally color.  I like to *try* to color, but then usually waist a bunch of time and go back to my quick and simple ways.  This time I watched a Kristina Werner video and copied exactly what she did. I love this little stamp set from Simon Says.  My parents used to raise Boston Terriers, so I grew up with one in the house at all times.  So this stamp is a tad sentimental.  And perfect for all my Boston owner friends....

IMG_0035.jpg

I used an MFT grass die and an Avery Elle sentiment to complete this card.  OH and a Lil Inkers cloud, cut out of vellum up there in the sky.  I finished it off with some pattern paper and a white twine bow.

Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping in today!  I've been busy in my craft room getting all my Ikea purchases set up.  I hope to have some updated craft room pics soon!  I got new tables and drawers and I am pretty much in love.  I asked my friend recently....do I actually like to stamp?  Or just organize?  lol!  Have a great night!

8 comments:

  1. Perfectly colored for a girl who doesn't color!! Very cute card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Laurie. And nice coloring, too. I love this little guy from SSS. I think I need to get him out today and make a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - your coloring is FAB! I can't wait to see your new craft room makeover. Of course I'm with you when it comes to organizing and stamping - they just go together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. I swear I spend more time scouring the stores for supplies, surfing the net for ideas and organizing my stuff than I do stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sage & I were just looking at the Simon Says Stamp challenge site and remarking on how cute this little guy is. I didn't realize that he had his own stamp set! I showed Sage your super cute card and she suggested I put it in my cart. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER SWEET!!! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS