8/09/13

Welcome home...

I'm home!  I know you probably had no idea I was even gone!  lol!  I was gone for about a week to colorful Colorado.  I got to see my sis, do some shopping and enjoy some mountain air.  That's where I am from....which I am sure you may have heard me say before...so in order to go about my daily life, doses of mountain air are a must.  Plus its dry there.  Here at home?  It's flooding.  We have had around  17" of rain in the past 2 weeks.  Talk about crazy.  We are coming out of a drought for the past few years so it's well needed.  But still crazy.  

So, I have another Clearly Besotted card to share today!  I just got back and realized I didn't share this one in July!  Oops!  The card and stamp name are fitting for me since I've been gone.  I love this set called Home Sweet Home.  The trees are SO cute!  

IMG_9783.jpg

I stamped the back of the tree first so I could get one big solid image.  Then I stamped the *right* side of the tree in a darker ink.  I added in a little heart, the fence and a bannered sentiment.

Cleary Besotted has a new August release out now too!  Click HERE to check it out!  I just recently got another new set from them....THESE fantastic stripes! Now that I am back from vacation, I intend to get them inked up!  :)

Speaking of vacation....I was thrilled to be able to get toether with the Colorado girls!  I will have to share some pics soon!  That is one fun bunch for sure!  I also had an Ikea trip....I packed my car full of all kinds of fun things for my craft room!  I'll have to share some pics of that soon too!  I've heard it takes awhile to put things together!  ;)

Thanks for stopping in!  




4 comments:

  1. Nope I didn't know you were gone, but I'm glad you're back!! It's nice to get away huh ;) Cute card today, those trees are pretty nifty. Can't wait to see the pics, saw one on Kim's blog. And the Ikea goodies have me intrigued, I'm in need of a few things. Hope you inspire me with your crafty purchases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so much! It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good trip! My SIL lives in Colorado and I'm hoping we can go and visit her next summer....
    Great card, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS