8/17/13

Sketches and Triangles...

So I am jumping on the Triangle bandwagon today.  I have seen some AMAZING card using just triangles.  It seemed hard for me, for some reason.  The placement, the color etc...all hard decisions.  So I took an easy route.  I used this week's new Retro Sketch and some pattern paper and this is what happened....

IMG_0029.jpg

I love, LOVE these Dear Lizzy papers and I thought they were really fun together.  I added in a sentiment and a little wooden heart to finish it off.

Here is this week's sketch....


I hope you can play along with us!  Click over to the Retro Sketches blog to see what the other girls have for us this week and link up your creation, too!

I am also turning this in over at Moxie Fab's Trendy Triangles Challenge!  :)

Thanks for stopping in!

12 comments:

  1. Perfection...you placed the triangles perfectly and I love the angled sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! Be still my wooden heart. LOL! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie this is genius! Cool and graphic and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Laurie! I love the papers too and your sentiment placement is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabuloso!!! Totally love how you placed that sentiment as well as your combination of papers. PERFECT!

    btw, I bought an ink pad organizer, one you had recommended, and it's awesome! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the graphic design of your triangles and sentiment on a slant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card. Love those triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is fabulous, Laurie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your triangles Laurie and the addition of the heart is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Laurie! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS